Mounted Print | A4
Gleninagh Castle, an L-shaped tower located in Ballyvaughan, County Clare, dates back to the 16th century. It was occupied by the O’Loughlins until 1840 and overlooks the northern shore of the Burren. In excellent condition, this four-story oblong tower features an entrance at the first floor level. Beside the castle lies The Well of The Holy Cross, Tobar Na Croise Naofa.